We believe that not only should everyone deserve a sweet, feature-filled launcher with a beautiful UX, we wanted it to always be up to date with the best of what Google has to offer at a consistent pace, as well as consistently pushing new tweaks and customization options that users want…without the bloat!
We streamlined this launcher for ourselves; by bringing the best features we love from many launchers found on the market and creating a unified experience - we can truly call this home. As usual, we have everything that a typical Launcher3 based launcher has, but much more!
Media coverage: Zachary Anderson
Media coverage: XDA Portal and Forums
The Hyperion Launcher is brought to you by some of the same team behind device customization giants like Substratum and Andromeda.
Your phone is yours, you deserve to make it look absolutely beautiful! We provided a wide array of colours for the launcher to accent all around, as well as changing every aspect of the launcher to make it truly your design!
Picking a custom icon from an icon pack doesn’t have to be a chore. Visualize all of the icons immediately after applying without a dialog informing that it is loading.
A never before seen profile manager
We took it a step further and displayed a screenshot of what you are restoring before applying a profile!
Extensive list of features
• Launcher and accent theming: with an intricately designed theme by Manuel Möllmann (Deep Darkness Theme)
• Drawer background; glow adjustments and scrolling indicator colour
• Dock background colour
• Folder background colour
• Search widget colours (Drawer/Dock)
• Smart widget colours
• Desktop, Drawer and dock icon changes (Icon size, Label size, Text colour, Text shadows, Multiple lines)
• Adaptive icon shaping (Soon with more shapes on Pro!)
• Full launcher font change (Pro!)
• Covers: For folders, you can swipe up to open or mask the folder with a main icon
• Icon packs: View your icon pack changes immediately without quitting activities!
• Hidden apps
• Overview menu items: Adjust what you want when long pressing the home screen
• App launch locking (LAUNCHER LEVEL ONLY, WILL NOT PREVENT LAUNCH FROM OTHER PLACES)
• Desktop locking (includes temporary unlocking)
• Scrolling wallpaper
• Status bar and navigation bar icon colouring (Wallpaper/Dark/Light)
• Wallpaper gradient adjustments
• Drawer and Dock blur
• Navigation bar display
• Google Feed (Hyperion Dock)
• Custom Feed (Soon)
• Remembering app drawer position/Automatically close
• Dock/Page indicator styling
• Dock styling and shadow
• Two row dock
• Automatically hide Icon Pack/Substratum theme dashboards and other dashboards (Pro!)
• Desktop, Drawer and Dock
• Google Search Widget
• Google Smart Widget (Pro!): Does not need a launcher plugin/bypass!
• One/Two finger double tap, swipe up, swipe down
• Launcher animation speed
• App launch animation
• Fade on swipe transition: Inspired by OxygenOS Launcher
• Bounce physics
• Visual, always shows you a screen of what your set up looks like!
• Cloud sync